Friday, Oct. 25:
- Criminal Mischief: Damage reported at 11:31 a.m. to an outside display at the Tang Teaching Museum. Dispatched officer. Report made.
- Suspicious Odor: A gas odor reported at 2:30 p.m. by the south door of McClellan Hall. Sergeant reported normal odor when the boiler first started up and the exhaust was blowing up the south stairs.
- Fire Alarm: A fire alarm received at 11:41 p.m. at 12 Whitman Way. Officers found a heavy smoke condition from marijuana upon their arrival. The Saratoga Springs Fire Department was contacted and advised.
Saturday, Oct. 26:
- Criminal Mischief: Report received at 2:24 a.m. that a front door in Wait Hall wouldn’t close. Dispatched officer and maintenance who requested a carpenter. The carpenter reported at 6:16 a.m. that the door had been repaired.
- Criminal Mischief: Officer reported finding a hole at 8:48 p.m. in the second floor east stairwell of Penfield Hall.
- Criminal Mischief: Two males reported at 11:50 p.m. urinating on a Moore Way building and then smashing a bottle against the reporting person’s door after she closed it. Officers dispatched but subjects were gone upon arrival. No damage found and the glass was cleaned up by a resident.
- Suspicious Activity: A suspicious vehicle reported at 9:30 p.m. parked in the Cane Crossing Parking Lot.
Sunday, Oct. 27:
- Disorderly Conduct: Officer reported at 12:22 a.m. that a student pushed past him at an event in Case Center.
- Suspicious Odor: A suspicious odor reported at 7:33 p.m. on the second floor of Penfield Hall. Officer dispatched.
- Suspicious Activity: Officers reported a suspicious male at 11:42 p.m. near the exhibit at the Tang Teaching Museum.
Monday, Oct. 28:
- Aggravated Harassment: Offensive texts reported at 4 p.m. at Cane Crossing. Follow up conducted and report taken.